Monday, February 9, 2009

HANDBAGS!

JUICY STUFF :-)

Yes, every woman loves handbags. I don't know why and don't want to know. All I know is there are some kind of 'urge' to buy a new one even when you have hundreds of them.

O come on!!! What can I say? Even my 60++ year old mom still buys them. Probably in the cheaper range but still....buys them almost every month.

So what, I got it from my mother...we have the same DNA ha ha.

If you want to go buy, go out! Knock yourself out! If you are too lazy and can't be bothered , you can surf and buy online. This brand happens to be my new favorite now ~~~~> Juicy Couture

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cantik beg! you beli online ke pesan kat orang ni?

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...