If this is read through FACEBOOK the rules shall apply: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
>>I was tagged 3 times so I guess it is about time for me to reveal my well kept secrets bwahhhh hhhaaah hahhhh!!!!
But if you are reading this through my blog..just read. I hardly read other people's blog except for those who are already on my page.
Here we go...
1. I love my family: Mom, dad, 2 brothers and a sister. I am the oldest child. They call me "Along". They have always been there for me so I want to be there for them WHENEVER they need me. I quit a job before because my ex-boss didn't let me see them when they visited me over one weekend.
2. I was scared of being 40 and single. However, as soon as I got there, I felt amazingly relieved! I have no idea why :-)
3. I still can't swim for sh** considering I grew up by the beach :-O but I can float ha ha
4. I love to eat drink and be merry ;-) "Food & Beverage" really a therapy for me.
5. I love to sing and dance, I thought I was going to be a singer but heck I don't envy the lifestyle..now I am just a wannabe and caution----don't let me hog the mic at Karaoke ha ha
6. I love sci-fis. Some called me a nerd. I don't give a sh** I have huge collections of Star Trek DVD and I watch them over and over again. Of course, like most of the sci-fi nerds, I am a huge fan of Battlestar Galactica (BSG). Only.. it sucks when I can't be as updated as my 'friends' over in the US...
7. I love pancakes. I flood them with maple syrup! A habit I picked up from studying in Toronto, Canada.
8. My favorite color now is Orange. It changes every year though..so don't keep a record on this one ;-)
9. I stay away from arrogant and pretentious people.
10. I get up @6:30am everyday and still late for work ha ha
11. I cry easily over soppy movies so I make sure I have enough tissues in front of my TV
12. Recently I found a new passion: Photography. I nervously got my FIRST DSLR last year amd still figuring out things so I am not for hire..YET!
13. I smoke. Don't ask me to quit coz I will smoke in the toilet instead.
14. I still drive manual. Auto cars bore me.
15. I love electronica/dance music, I know DJs better than singers.
16. I love shoes. I have sh**loads of them but I seemed to wear only that ONE pair ha ha
17. I love clothes, again I seemed to wear that same/similar outfit over and over again....
18. I know a lot of celebrities and they don't know me ha ha (you can delete this one, i'm just playing..)
18. Reading??? Nah I am one of those who take such a long time to finish a book but enjoy high quality magazines....oh I worked for a mag before...I am still reading "LOTR"..hmmm..i think its been 5 years now...he he
19. I am very independent.I do almost everything on my own, even how to learn to eat with chopsticks (smiles)
20. I like children even if they are not my own ha ha
21. I like space, I am petite so even small places look huge to me ha ha (is there a point to this??? hmmmm)
22. I like 'axe oil'/'minyak cap kapak' (eucalyptus oil) I have at least one small bottle at any of my 'stations' eg: work table, near my bed, car, bathroom etc..
23. I am back to exercising regularly. I stopped for a year after being mugged early in the morning near my house and gained 5 kilos...yukh
24. I love "Body Shop" stores. Going in there makes me feel great. In my bathroom, I can practically start a 'body shop' there. They have this 'loyalty' program which after RM300 worth of purchase within 6months you can claim your free gift...I claimed them almost every other month hah hah hah...now that the founder passed away...I kind of slowed down....
25. I love 'love'. People should learn more about love and not hate.
How about that huh????