Monday, December 17, 2012

THE HOBBIT

All I have to say is WOW!

It is mind blowing! For a sci-fi/fantasy fan like me it's a different kind of high that require no drugs. I read the book in 2001 and went to the theatre with  a sceptic mind because usually, book is better than movie simply due to the fact that it is hard to compress scenes in 1hr. When I watched it, I had no idea it was a trilogy and I had no idea it was almost 3hr long. Now I can't get enough of those adrenalin pumping scenes in the adventure of these halflings. I want more! Peter Jackson! I know you are taking your time making these movies...but hurry up will ya! ha ha

Those who haven't watched, please do so. Don't wait for the DVD to come out. Get the DVD until the entire trilogy is released. Its worth it that way. I learned my lesson with LOTR. Still I bought the directors cut DVD for all 3 LOTR. Its another pure satisfaction watching the director's cut.

Thank you Peter Jackson! You da Man!

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...