2016 has been a weird year for me. Just like everybody else good and bad things still happened. Just like everybody else, the highlight was about so many celebrities had passed in a span of 1 year. I must admit that it has dampened my spirit in so many levels. Personally, there are way too many things left unsettled. I procrastinate a lot in 2016. I was too much into my own world that I forgot to communicate with reality. I watched way too much science fictions/Fantasy that at times I felt like I was in Sci-fi movie or series at work or personal time . Sounds abnormal isn't it?
I am not going to bother having resolutions for 2017. 2016 resolutions all gone down the drain. However, I will still do things that I had been doing in 2016:
- I will still pursue being minimalist. I am so tired of complication. I want simple.
- I will still feed the stray cats and dogs.
- I will still give to the needy and not the greedy.
- I will not take what is not meant for me.
- I will try to eat healthy and cut down on junk food.
- I will make it work with family.
- I am going to write more. That way I will cut down on swiping the smart phone.