Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SADNESS

My another attempt to be 'poetic'

Sad because there are hardly any truthful people around anymore
Sad because there are hardly any fidelity between lovers and families
Sad because more people are acting irresponsibly
Sad because people are debating on how to bring each other down
Sad because the politics are no longer for the people but for the politicians
Sad because in this rich world there are still too many poor people
Sad because there are too many 'pretentious' people
Sad because there are too many hypocrites who criticized others while they themselves are no saint.
Sad because even the 'police' become the 'criminals'
Sad because there are hardly any 'humble' successful people even when once they were in the 'dungeon'
Sad because when people realized that they were wrong...they never want to admit mistakes...if they admitted the mistakes..they even repeat them...again and again
Sad because there are hardly any kindness amongst humans, humans 'throw-away' their babies..even animals love their children
Sad because of all these...We create monsters who do not trust ANYone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

agree with even animals love their kids..
don't be sad

Joey D. said...

So, so true my friend. This to me is a cry for world sanity. Just what I wish for. We are a huge flock. Most of us care about $ and status, whatever. But a small group of us, like you and me, see that together as a whole, life can be simple and so beautiful. You need to worry about you and not others or you will go crazy. I wish we lived close because you would make a great buddy, maybe more. But we can always be friends here on the web. You know my door is open if you need to talk when you are alone and confused. We can help each other out and learn from each other. Like I always say, "communication is the key for everything". I still hope that we can talk via the Internet. You set the time and I will try to meet up. I have the rest of the week off. Now is a good time my friend. Lets talk.

be good

=]

Anonymous said...

No wonder you are sad,this is serious!

Anonymous said...

too many pretentious people making me sick

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...