Friday, August 29, 2008

BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL

Sounds awful isn't it? I have to agree it sounds and feels awful. The thought that you had to do work while everyone else is sleeping made it even worst. My mind stopped functioning and my body all aching from the lack of movements sitting in front of the computer punching and crunching numbers doing the ridiculous things. My friends stopped calling me for I live in different time zone and a shamble to make plans with me. Nevertheless, I am still hoping that ONE fine day, I will not have to work late or stay over night onto the next day at the office just to meet deadlines...
On that note, I want to thank Nurul, Jai and Wada for staying on, helping me out putting together millions of ringgit worth of contract proposals. I hope the bosses will recognise our effort and commitment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko ni...keje kuat sangat...gila apa asik stay kat opis je..

FunkeeDeeva said...

cari makan kak chik....

Gloria said...

Kamu ya kerja gitu kuat

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...