Wednesday, August 6, 2008

PANCAKE HOUSE IN SUNWAY PYRAMID


I was here before but I didn't bring my camera. So, This time around, I brought my camera but too lazy to upload. Well, I came here for the food and also to bribe my sister for driving me around today. To have a glimpse at the food...perhaps you can visit my flickr page:
  1. Spaghetti and Shrimps wider view:---> pic
  2. Tacos:---> pic
  3. Tacos:---> pic
  4. Tacos: ---> pic
  5. Menu:---> pic
Of course there were varieties of pancakes available but I was more into whatever else available. I ordered Tacos and surprisingly they were one of the tastiest tacos I ever tasted since Taco Bell ha ha. We finished the food and headed home. We wanted to buy some more food for later but I was already feeling bloated so whats the point huh. I felt like I gained a few kilos ha ha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i gained a few kilos just looking at the photos you posted on flickr

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

that is definitely what I was searching for, You have saved me alot of time

Anonymous said...

Really Gr8 ! Thanks For sharing..

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...