Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ANJUNG MERAH II - MALAY FOOD GALORE

I sent my car for servicing this morning. Since I didn't have any appointment, the car was scheduled to be done pretty late during the day. I had to go back to the office but I had no car so I called my sister up if she could drive me to the office since she had her day off today. She said OK. By the time she arrived, it was almost lunch time and my tummy was growling..bad...I asked her to make this turn which led us to this Malay restaurant called Anjung Merah II. I was introduced to this place by my ex-colleague almost 2 years ago. It was only 12:30pm and there were already a lot of people there. The food must be still as delicious as I could remember before. It was such a pleasure seeing my sister eating 'well'. I am glad I brought her here. We ate and ate like there was no tomorrow ha ha. If you are ever nearbly Proton COE in USJ and love Malay food, do drop by this place. It was worth it.








Once again, I arrived in the office feeling full. I could do a little bit of work and started to think about food again..oops my car in the workshop....

5 comments:

yusrihashim said...

should ask for your tip when comes to food..:)

FunkeeDeeva said...

he he anytime...

Anonymous said...

you are malay?

Anonymous said...

sedapnya. nanti saya cari kat mana tempat ini

Anonymous said...

geez...this looks delicious

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...