Thursday, August 7, 2008

MINISTRY OF FINANCE BUILDING IN PUTRAJAYA

I really like this building. It's unique design and the Ministry that occupied this building made it hard to ignore whenever you are in Putrajaya, Malaysia. I was in this building many times doing various business transactions. Sometimes, whenever I was in the vicinity, I will drive past slowly...to see if the Minister would come out and play.... ha ha...nah...Recently, I was there to have a look if we can offer some building maintenance services to this building. The building is still pretty new. Still, as human beings need food to live, buildings need maintenance to last longer. Perhaps, one day, we will be able to do good to this building. In the mean time, if you guys ever in Putrajaya, please drive by this building..who knows...the ministers might come out and give you money $$$$$$$ wooo wooooot!
I took a few snapshots of this building.
You can view them on my Flickr:
exterior 1,
pavements,
walkway,
looking up,
front,.
---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FunkeeDeeva said...

Thank you. I appreciate it :)

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...