Monday, September 29, 2008

CRAVING FOR TONY ROMA'S

TONY ROMA'S
I was craving for something familiar. Fasting...able to live without food but still..craving...Tony Roma's crossed my mind...as I made plans with my sister to meet up in Sunway Pyramid. I reached there earlier than my sister. So I walked around a little.
My sister arrived a little more than 7pm. We were seated but no one took our orders until it was almost time to break our fast. I was certain that our food should arrive way after the time...
Anyway, the wait was worth it as my pasta and shrimps arrived..my soul was healed.
RIBBON PASTA & SHRIMPS & GARLIC BREAD
My sister ordered the fish and chips and she was shocked at the big portion. I said,"I told you so!"
FISH AND CHIPS
But the star of the evening was the dessert: Chocolate Fudge with Vanilla Ice Cream and sprinkled with OREO crumbles;
CHOCOLATE FUDGE OREO CRUMBS AND VANILLA ICE CREAM
We both couldn't breathe after that ha ha (what else is new). Over eat...over indulge...my motto of the year!

4 comments:

yusrihashim said...

you always makes me hungry la..

FunkeeDeeva said...

alamak...pergila makan... :p

Anonymous said...

the food - looks delicious

Anonymous said...

damn looks good!

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...