Wednesday, September 10, 2008

THAI EXPRESS

I love Thai food. The spiciness is out of this world. I was told by a friend that I will never be the food critique simply because I love to eat. So, she said I will say good things about all food. Hmmm...maybe she's right. I just eat almost anything...
CRUNCHY
This soft shell crab was deep fried. Imagine all the cholesterol..yummy he he
THE SOFT SHELL CRAB CANNIBALIZED :-D
get it??????

This one doesn't look so tempting but on a hot day...the spice just go straight to your brains ha ha
HOT GREEN CURRY NOODLES
Well, if you ran out of idea on where to go to eat...you can always check this place out. This particular Thai Express is at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.
Happy Eating!
THE THAI EXPRESSTHE MENU

2 comments:

Unknown said...

always love soft shell crabs...i used to go to thai express at singapore's takashimaya all the time! hehe

Anonymous said...

yumm!

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...