Saturday, September 20, 2008

KLCC CONVENTION CENTRE

READY TO BE DEVOURED

During the month of Ramadhan, little that I know that @ a convention centre, you can also arrange for "Berbuka" (breaking-fast) function.
My boss bought a table for a function done by an association. He then asked me to find people to fill the table up. That was an easy peasy job. Damn it's great to eat! I took my sister with me. This time to KLCC Convention Centre. The big hall was filled with tables and the concept was "Malay Village".
KLCC CONVENTION CENTRE

I suddenly became a little girl again. I was checking everything out. One mini food stall to another. I became greedy..but quickly told myself that I simply could not eat EVERY thing. They were very good though..

The desserts were to die for. I was hogging the waffle station. The ice-cream, the peanut butter, the jelly, the chocolates..ughhh.....I'm getting fat just thinking about them...

CHOC MINT ICE CREAM AND CREPE

The promotion: Ramadhan promotion
The website: KLCC Convention Centre

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! what a spread!

when i am back in indonesia, sometimes i find weddings to attend just for the indonesian style buffet hehe

FunkeeDeeva said...

Thanks Rita
I do the same too
I mean finding weddings to gallop the food ;-)

yusrihashim said...

tak patut..tak patut..patut ajak gua..sekali

Anonymous said...

bila nak post pasal raya pulak ni! dengar-dengar cuti lama...raya sakan!

Anonymous said...

i like the ice-cream

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...