Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TURKISH COFFEE ANYONE?


(Click on this pic to go to where I got this pic from so that the owner of this web will not effing sue me *winks* but actually may have to pay me money for promoting the outlet)
To be honest, I am not the number 1 fan of Middle Eastern Food, however, I am a pig when it comes to food. So, don't pay attention to my -ve remarks. I eat them anyway, and eat them A LOT ;-). In this blog, I am not going to ramble about food. I am fascinated about the little fine things in life; COFFEE, right after dinner. It is heavenly!
A friend called me up and invited me for dinner to Tarbush Restaurant in Sunway Pyramid. I concurred and went there right after work. When I arrived they have already took the liberty to order and I certainly didn't mind that at all.

I ate heartily (as usual). There were meat, rice, bread, more meat he he, drinks, dessert and finally COFFEEE!!! (and cigarette of course).

TURKISH COFFEE-POURING WITH AMAZING AROMA
TURKISH COFFEE-THE POT

The pot for the coffee (see above pic) fascinated me the most. Well, of course I enjoyed the coffee. It was an experience that brought me 'away' from this world and almost a different kind of 'high'. No, I am not talking about drugs here, the real coffee! The aroma was amazing.

TURKISH COFFEE
The ambiance??? Superb! This restaurant though located in a Shopping Mall, once you get to the 'balcony' you will feel like you are dining in a 'Mansion' somewhere overlooking a castle. Well, in this case you will see the beautiful lights of Sunway Pyramid Resort Hotel.
TARBUSH RESTAURANT @ SUNWAY PYRAMID

Is this good enough to tease you to become a coffee drinker????? Ok I am not going to spoon feed you on the restaurant's info bla bla bla...google em yourself ;-)

Happy Drinking Coffee!

3 comments:

kak chik said...

da lama tak blog che mah

yusrihashim said...

whats the different between turkish coffee and normal coffee?

FunkeeDeeva said...

busylah kak chik

Kareem, i am not the coffee connoisseur but the Turkish coffee tastes a lot better than some 'normal' coffee :-) I guess you just have to try one

thanks tar

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...