Monday, September 6, 2010

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI! 1 SYAWAL 1431H

Time really flies when you are having fun :) What am I blabbering about? Time flies period! I feel like I just celebrated Syawal of1430 last month..O well..So far, Ramadhan has been really quiet and peaceful for me. I like it :) This Hari Raya, I told my mother not to make anymore baju kurung for me. I have too many baju kurung that I hardly wear. My clothes hanger collapsed the other day. It's a sign..stop all clothes shopping!

I am taking this opportunity to wish all my friends and relatives SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI. MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!. I seek forgiveness from all of you. To those who will be driving this Hari Raya, please becareful and drive safely.

Enjoy the holiday!

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...