Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SEAFOOD CRAVINGS

FLAMING PLATTER by Funkee Deeva
FLAMING PLATTER, a photo by Funkee Deeva on Flickr.
Last Sunday I had this seafood cravings. I asked my sister and her friend to take me out. She took a while to get ready....my tummy was grumbling bad. Finally...they arrived to take me out. We were contemplating on where to go but finally decided on Sunway Pyramid which is not too far from my house. After battling with the crowd to find parking (sounds drama enough for you?), we went into the mall and ONE thing and ONE thing only for me which is EAT!!!! I saw Manhattan Fish Market. I went straight in (the rest of the clans had to follow me of course ). I ordered this and that. Though hungry, I felt that the quality of service there had declined. It dawned on me that no matter how hot your country is, enjoying "flaming" dishes should be done outdoors. If it's done indoors and inside a confined air-conditioned buildings, it spoiled the fun. O well, I was hungry anyway so, that thought was erased from my mind and continued eating. We had Flaming platter, Mussels in Garlic & Butter Sauce (dipping favs), Fried Calamari, Crab Marinara Pasta & Alio Olio Seafood. I had Mint leaves drinks in crushed ice and it was awesome.
MINT FRIZZY ;)

DEEP FRIED CALAMARI

GARLIC BUTTER MUSSELS

After paying the bill we started to explore Sunway Pyramid. I brought the 2 'consultants' to advice me on my next new smart phone. My Blackberry has been overused and abused. We literally explored floors to floors and found NOTHING ;)

The evening arrived pretty fast. We had afternoon coffee at Starbucks. Salted Caramel Frappucino was awesome. I was a little disappointed with the red velvet. Probably because I had better.

SALTED CARAMEL FRAP

Finally when it got dark outside (not that we can see anything from inside the mall) we went to Sushi King. Here we go again, raw seafood this time ;)

We got home pretty tired but I was happy as Larry coz I got what I wanted...SEAFOOD

I paid the next day and you do not want to know how :)

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...