Thursday, November 8, 2012

BUSY DAY

I skipped lunch unintentionally today. By 4:00pm, I was famished. I started seeing double and without hesitation, I took my car keys and left for Lucky Garden, near my office. After 2 rounds of finding parking, a car pulled out of a lot which was awesome. I took that spot and paid the parking fee 50 sen which was once again awesome!
I wanted to get simple food but for some weird reason, I seated myself in "Secret Recipe" instead. So I ordered this which something that I had never tasted in SR before. Yes I was hungry and I finished this in less than 15 minutes. I came back to the office feeling full and lethargic. So folks, don't skip lunch, finish your food in moderate time. If not, you will feel a bit sick in the tum tum. However, this meal was worth it. ;)

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...