Wednesday, November 1, 2017

"THE FLASH"

Nope, its not this "THE FLASH" I'm talking about:
 
 
Its about this type of FLASH called the FLASHer.

Have you encountered anyone of them? This is not NEW but unfortunately, it is still happening world wide.
Early this morning, I took the train from Ara Damansara LRT station headed to KL Sentral and changed to Monorail up to Raja Chulan Station to make it to a meeting at Hotel Istana. As I was crossing the street, a busy one of course (junction between Jalan Raja Chulan and Jalan Sultan Ismail), I saw a man walking towards me and as our path crossed he showed his little Dinky to me. As I was caught off guard, I managed to quickly ignored and rushed towards other people around. He was saying something but really rushed towards hotel istana. I didn't look back and I made it inside the hotel unfollowed and unharmed 💀. Ok, its too late to contemplate on what I should have done when faced with these type of scenarios. Ladies, just go! Do NOT engage! Get yourself to safety!. This happened in broad day light and at a quite busy intersection. You did not think something like this will happen and it did. If there's a policeman, security officers, run or walk quickly towards them. Whenever you can, please avoid walking alone. Be careful. Be extra cautious.

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...