Friday, August 6, 2021

20K NEW CASES 2 DAYS IN A ROW

Now my plan to move somewhere is halted until further notice. We achieved 20K yesterday and it is not looking good. Once again I feel very sorry for the front liners. The mosque page on FB that I follow for some religious events now went for FB live several times a day not for the sermons but for funerals. Utterly sad to see Van jenazah berderet tunggu giliran to kebumikan all the mayat. The loved ones didn't even get to see the jenazah. Funerals via video call. Super sad. What happened Malaysia? How do we get here? I have alot to be grateful for but so many people don't. My friends, Friends' Mom and Dad have died. My ex colleague died of covid19 at the age of 29.... 
Its getting scarier every day.
I hope everyone is praying for the best. Stay safe everyone. 

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...