Friday, August 6, 2021

GRILLED CHICKEN MANDY FROM ALMA DINA SUBANG BESTARI

Here comes Friday! I don't know why I love Fridays so much. All energy seemed to be accumulated from Monday - Thursday and bam! Friday is here! Early morning, I did the usual, had cwoffee and did light house works. Get Benjamin jabbed with insulin then my brain started thinking about heavy duty food intake. Well of course, that biryani or nasi Arab came to mind. Since I was disappointed with the choices of Biryani nearby the area, Nasi Arab it is then. I tried this place via foodpanda : Alma Dina in Subang Bestari and they did not disappoint. My order of grilled chicken Mandy contained, Grilled Chicken, Mandy Rice, Savoury Soup and Chillis (Not too spicy but tasty). I prefer Mandy to Kabsa. Kabsa rice tend to be too spicy for my taste. So I'll stick to Mandy for now. The Hummus was awesome as well, served with pita bread. I'm hooked. I can alway learn how to make it. Some said it was so easy to make. I can't be bothered anymore. Order in!! Ha Ha! Enjoy the pics, my cats ate 90% of the chicken btw. 


Hummus

Savoury Soup

Chilli

Contactless Delivery

Restaurant Information:

Service options: Takeaway · Delivery · No dine-in
Address: 10-1, Jalan Nova U5/N, Subang Bestari, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
Health and safety: Mask required · Temperature check required · Staff wear masks · Staff get temperature checks · Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits · 
Phone: 011-5656 6256

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...