Saturday, August 28, 2021

WHAT TO DO?


A Malaysian prominent figure died of covid-19 today. Someone close to me is confirmed +ve covid for the 2nd time. A friend, who followed SOP, completed 2 dosage of vaccines,  double masked, face shielded, yadaa yadaa the who shebang....still infected.... Front-liners are snappy, they are overly exhausted, KKM staffs are all snappy...they are overly tired. New cases are rising every day. Politicians? I do not want to go there. 

Covid 19 is nasty

So what are we little people to do?

Out there to make a living or stay indoor and die of starvation?

Easy for rich people to snap at the dilemma. 

I really hope things get better soon. May those who are fighting with Covid make full recovery soon. 
Alfatihah to the departed. 

Stay safe

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...