Sunday, September 12, 2021

1ST DINING IN EXPERIENCE AFTER 4 MONTHS OF STAYING HOME

 

As I scrolled down my photo gallery on my phone, I saw the last dining in was my sister's birthday during Ramadhan at Plan B near TRX KL. That was 4 months ago! So my sister decided to come over after "rentas daerah" was allowed last Friday (10 September 2021). She WA me in the morning while I was having my coffee, toasts and eggs. I asked her to tapaw some food from this place near my house; Padangs on Wheel Nusantara, Subang Bestari. I guess when she arrived there the place looked good enough to dine in. She called me and asked if I was game to dine in after so long hibernating. I didn't blink and said, "OK". I quickly grabbed that old white long sleeve T-shirt and my favourite red hijab, in less than 10 mins I was ready to go!
Earlier, my SIL WA me about delivery. So I reckon its from MAMASAB since she's the new agent for that. 
L-R: Hasz, Ita and Moi

Nice Padang Dishes
Paru Goreng
The dishes were all so delicious. Particularly the Daging Dendeng and Paru Goreng. The Paru Goreng were especially a hit cause by the time we checked out the paru were sold out.
Sayur Pucuk Ubi Masak Lemak
The pucuk ubi masak lemak was alright. Less tasty than I had many times before.
Siput Sedut Masak Lemak
My Sister's favourite was the siput sedut. She enjoyed that very much.

Fried Potatoes with Sambal

Ikan Tenggiri Masak Lemak Cili Padi
Aduhsss this one so nice. The ikan fresh jugaklah rasanya.

Then we headed back to my house. 
Borak2 lama tak jumpa la wey....Video called Mak and Abah and My brother. Memang terubat rindu seeing all of them and praise to Allah they are well.

My SIL Mamasab package arrived (My Sister Ita bought)
Cinnamon Rolls

Oh my sweetness !

What a gorgeous day today and forever grateful for my sisters: Azita, Sue and Hasz. They are angels!

Restaurant Info:
Padangs On Wheels Nusantara: Address: 63, Jalan Nova K U5/K, Subang Bestari, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +603-7831 7712

For Cinnamon Roles Contact Mamasab Agent Liana:
+6017-740 0255

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...