Saturday, March 8, 2008

BREAKFAST WITH RAJU..

I had a date with Raju...NOT! Well, I was meeting an old friend. I was thinking where to go. Raju came to my mind. So here we go: So, I arrived at Raju around 9:15am. My friend asked me whether we were in the right place or not because the customers' cars that parked there were consist of Jaguars and BMWs! Well, I told them that as shady as the place might seem, the people who go there regularly were some rich a** who love Raju's cooking :-)
Most of the "Kedai Mamak Daun Pisang" will have this curry container around the table. I think this is a brilliant concept of great service.

I had "Roti Telur Bawang". They were amazingly delish! I was so close to have second serving but I had to pace myself. I was reserving for lunch which I ended up not going for eating too much with eh at Raju's...Just look at the gravy...yum yum...



I then indulged in this "Vadeh". This supposed to be a snack, but I got carried away by having a few of these. Breakfast became another exquisite experience.


I realised that I spent a longer time than I should just to have a breakfast meeting. I must remove myself from this place before I got carried away with the variety of food in this place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I must make a trip to KL again soon. *sigh*-Gloria-

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...