Friday, March 7, 2008

TOAST BOX

After that incident in Bangsar, I was incommunicado. No phone. No way to contact me unless I was on the net. I had to renew my SIM card. I waited for a good friend to pick me up for afternoon tea so that I could get a new SIM card and indulged in Food Therapy at the same time (yeah yeah, excuses, excuses to just eat..). So guess what? Bwahh hah hah hah! We went to MidValley! Evil Plan! So after the SIM card recovered from the Maxis Centre there, we both had the SAME idea; KOPITIAM (coffee shop)! There, we could smoke until we die and eat until we choked to death to put it mildly. Well, this Kopitiam is called TOAST BOX. When we reached Toasbox, I saw a couple were already ordering some food and drinks. I saw this drink and quickly told the Cashier that I wanted that one. The main ingredient was MILO. So what the heck coz it looked so cool and nasty. I ordered that and my friend chose the cold Barley drink for a hot day. I slurped this funky looking drink;
Wow! This drink rocks! If you like chocolaty and malty taste of MILO, you will dig this one. The fact that they poured the undissolved MILO over a cold icy water gave this drink a childish greedy sensation over drinking the rocky looking awesome tasting beverage.
I just could not get enough of this new discovery. I might want to try this at home. Well, we could not survive on drinks alone so while were at it slurping away, we ordered some munchies. Yes! The thick toasts again!
The thick toast is to die for. This one is filled with scrumptious peanut butter. Describing this makes my mouth water. It was better than "Grobber". It was better than any peanut butter you ever tasted.


Checkout how the peanut butter melted on to the toast and dropping by the edge of the toast and you saved the butter by putting them into your mouth..yahoooooooo!

This is another thick toast with pineapple jam on it. Again, the pineapple jam was totally different from any jarred pineapple you ever had.
The texture of this pineapple jam was different. Darn, it is hard to describe some good things.
We finally called it quits when it looked like it's going to be dark soon...This was another set of food and beverage later. I reluctantly went back to the office to actually do work.

4 comments:

TNS said...

damn, i love the milo

ggmu said...

All the foods you posted are my enemies. I'm on diet~ ><

Anonymous said...

makin me drool!!!!!!!

FunkeeDeeva said...

thank you all

jason: yes i love the MILO too
ggmu: no need to be on diet ;-)
portobello: drool away :-)

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...