Wednesday, March 26, 2008

FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLA.....

She's demure. Soft spoken. Precise. Dedicated. Diligent. Sweet. Pretty. Stern. Smart. Tactful. Damn, she's leaving us! Where can we find another her???? So, we organised a little something for her at the office today. She was still busy doing work on her last day. Well, of course she's leaving us to pursue better challenges. We can't stop her now can't we? 'Intan' (part of her name) means 'precious stone'. So, she is precious. She proved that to us here. She's well liked and she is going to be missed dearly.. We couldn't find a better farewell card for her, so we hope this sufficed;
Most of us became emotional...especially Miss Intan. We asked her to say a few words..she could really say a few. We wished her well. I was sad that she's leaving but I am happy for her better future..for she's a jolly good fella ;-) *KISS*

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...