Monday, March 24, 2008

SUNDAY MORNING BREAKY NEWS

I was woken up by mum's phonecall at 8:15am. My younger brother was involved in a car accident. He was amazingly fortunate to get out of it alive with minor bruises and according to mum the x-rays showed no internal injuries. The car was total lost. Mum and Dad said there's nothing to worry about. I couldn't go back to sleep. I made my way to my sister's room and broke the news to her. She couldn't go back to sleep either.

So I made breakfast. There's not much things left to cook in the fridge. I hadn't done any grocery shopping lately. I grabbed whatever available and started to get 'creative'.

Available:

*Beef sausages

*Hash Browns

*Eggs

*Some cheap Butter

*Garlic

*Onion

*Corn flour

*Salt and Pepper

*Brazillian Coffee

*Coffee

I wasn't expecting the breakfast to taste any good. It turned out alright and see what happened;

For a moment there, I forgot what troubled me..my younger brother who got into car accident at the age of 19. He got to learn about responsibility of driving safely the hard way. I continued my sunday with getting whatever left undone from the previous weeks....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your brother. I hope he is alright.
However, I am drooling now over your breakfast

**Gloria H**

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...