Wednesday, April 23, 2008

GRILLED FISH-JALAN BELLAMY, KUALA LUMPUR

This place is quite hidden if you don't know where it is. It has been around for a while now. I was introduced to this place by my ex-boss a few years back. I brought my family here from time to time. They enjoyed the food here very much..yep, very "Malaysian". We were upset when they only serve lunch.
The place is HOT, literally, under the blazing hot sun, big huge hot grills everywhere...still, if you come here after midday, you couldn't get a place to sit. However weird it may seem, the taste of these fresh fishes were amazing. After you began eating you would forget how HOT the environment was...So today the few people from my office suggested we went here for a change, away from "mamak" (indian) food which we had been having quite a lot lately.
Here we go:
Ikan Terubuk
HOT sauce
Plain Rice
Veggies
Sotong Bakar Grilled Big Squid

Ikan Sembilang Bakar Grilled Catfish, Ikan Pari Bakar Grilled Stingray
ABC - Air Batu Campur
More Grilled MORE FISH!
We came back to the office feeling bloated ha ha! One of my colleagues said to rationalize the amount of food we had...,"It's alright..we had plenty of OMEGA 3!" Yeah ha..omega uranus! :p:p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Food looks great!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ omega uranus

Anonymous said...

kak Zie! suka tengok gamba!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks delicious! Where is this place?

Anonymous said...

Nice blog and great photos

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...