Thursday, April 24, 2008

TONY ROMA!

Last week, a colleague of mine fell sick...she had dengue! Aweful huh! I was buzee till I could not visit her in the hospital (Baaad baaad friend). So I texted her wishing well and I promised her, if she got well, I would treat her to her favorite place; TONY ROMA. Who the H is Tony? Ha ha.. like I care who he was...as long as this place has great food...who cares rite? Today, after my meetings with some clients and errand ran....I picked her up and another colleague for lunch at the curve. I didn't take many pics coz I was focussing on eating..




Ooooo yeah!!!!! The onion rings have evolved to a different level altogether!!!!!

doesn't it look like mojito? Nah, just some juices with perrier. They were having some perrier promo and we were the suckerszzz!
Carribean Perrier he he
Tasty Mash
Damn pigs ha ha..the ribs were licked clean!


Pasta! Pasta! Pasta!

Tony Roma's special sauces! Awesome with the ribs!

Ribbon Pasta with Shrimps

Lamb Chop



Once again, we went back to the office bloated as hell. Just thinking about it made me fat ha ha. Someone who I adore very much told me that looking at my blog ...people mite think I have a problem..YES! I do have a problem! I love to eat too much and I think I have achieved some quality cellulite from that! *evil laughs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. must go to tony roma

Anonymous said...

best nya gambar ni

Anonymous said...

very nice pics

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...