Sunday, April 20, 2008

I HEART OLETA ADAMS


I heard of her quite sometimes back and lately her songs were on my mind. Her voice was definitely unique. One of the songs that kept on ringing in my ear was "Get here". This ballad is one of the best 'love' songs I ever heard. One of the very facets of love to have the one you love next to you. What better way to express that then the way Oleta did in this song.
On Karaoke...I heart this song (Get here). Yes, I will sing this song over and over again until someone threw something at me *winks*. No sh**! I can sing this song!
Well, Oleta was born in Seattle in May 4, 1964. She was raised in Yakima, Washington State. She is based in Missouri.
If you want read about her more...I guess I can lead you to her promoter/agent/whatever ha ha ~~~> Oleta Adams-de la font
Here are some of her greatest hits;

GET HERE (on youtube)
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me on youtube
New York State of Mind
Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight
Rhythm of Life
Circle of One
Woman in Chains
Holy Is the Lamb
Never Knew Love
I Just Had to Hear Your Voice
Lover's Holiday
I Knew You When
Window of Hope
My Heart Won't Lie
WE WILL MEET AGAIN (on youtube)

"Music is a universal language" - (way too many people had said this and I don't know who started it...)

Enjoy the music while you still can (while youtube is still free)

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...