Saturday, April 5, 2008

SOMETHING ABOUT YOU - DAFT PUNK-INTERSTELLA5555


Remember this vid? Once upon a time Daft Punk was makin series of these? (You may wanna go to youtube and look at the whole interstella 5555 series of Daft Punk and of course in your own sweet time to understand the whole freakin thing..and of course those ol skool hags might have already known about this *winks*)

Well, just for the heck of things, I am dedicating this song to those who stumbled into my blog and been in love for a long time!

Lyric to hum along..try it..it's a therapy!:

It might not be the right time

I might not be the right one

But there's something about us I want to say

Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one

It might not be the right time

But there's something about us I've got to do

Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life

I want you more than anything in my life

I'll miss you more than anyone in my life

I love you more than anyone in my life

Phewh! I am feeling a little tired just humming to this one! Enjoy! If you still don't know who the heck these people are (Daft Punk of coz)..That may be a sign that you are too young to know..ssssshhhhhhhh...Daft Punk! Make some more music will ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bumped into this. daft punk is a legend.

amir

Anonymous said...

I remember this when I was 'younger'. I am a fan of Daft Punk and I must say that YouTube is a blessing coz when I decided to move to KL I thought that was the end of my 'up to date' music..I was wrong.

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...