Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DEEEEEELICIOUSSSSS!

My colleague received a discount voucher from Ms. Read and delicious for her birthday..She asked me for lunch today. It was her treat and I could not refuse. We made our way to "One Utama" at 12:30pm SHARP so that we would be able to beat the lunch crowd. We were there just before the crowd went in. I bumped into my ex-colleague when I was with the magazine and glad that she did well in this new magazine. Quickly we exchanged name card and I could not wait to order my food; I had this creamy smoked salmon pasta ( a little rich for lunch eh!). It was deelicious. I finished the whole thing.


The calamari were delicious too!


The ultimate hamburger experience kosher style. This was what my colleague had. It looked awesome. I had some of the fries and they were d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s! The marinara (I think) sauce that came with the fries was awesome as well.

I am not quite sure what they called this...but it sure taste good. The Vanilla ice cream did the job.


The Lemon Meringue was to die for. It was a smaller version of the normal plate size. But this again did the job for a quick lunch. I had a meeting at 3pm...so I had to rush back to the office and picked my boss up so we could go to the appointment together. Opps before that, my colleague grabbed some blouses...gee...that what I called 'multi-tasking' and women are great at that...you know shopping while having lunch...thats the danger of having a restaurant next to a boutique....Anyway...Thank you for lunch YUS! It was a real TREAT!.
Delicious/Ms Read
G Floor
One Utama New Wing
Bandar Utama
Kuala Lumpur
Phone no? O dear...I ain't paid for this...get it your self ha ha

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...