Friday, May 2, 2008

LABOUR DAY

I am thrilled that today is a holiday for people in Malaysia. I am not thrilled that it is already May in 2008. I made it a point that I vegetate today to the max. I didn't even get out of my apartment door. I was pretty content re-watching episodes of queer as folk (US version) and rome. I ordered in almost everything today starting from breakfast.

Yes! I am celebrating labour day without doing ANY labour work whatsoever.

This is ONE day that I refuse to think about or do work. NOT even house work.

I took the garbage out though...does that consider work? darn...


I received a few text messages from friends and colleagues wishing me happy labour day.This one caught my eyes;

"7 secret of success...I found the answers in my room;
  1. Roof said-Aim High

  2. Fan said-Be cool

  3. Clock Said-Every minute is precious

  4. Mirror said-Reflect before you act

  5. Window said - See the world

  6. Calendar said - Keep up-to-date

  7. Door said - Push hard to achieve your goal

Wishing you HAPPY LABOUR DAY"

I am wishing all of you happy labour day as well :-) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awak! Selamat Hari Buruh!
Kita tirulah sms tu

Anonymous said...

wow! happy 'labor' day funkee!

Gloria said...

Heloooo???? Long time no blog????

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...