Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SEX AND THE CITY THE MOVIE! YAY!


I am excited and I will wait patiently for the Movie! It is going to premier in London instead of NY on 12th May 2008. I have the entire 6 seasons of the TV series on DVD.
It is amazing how the lives of NY women apply to pretty much people all over the world plus minus the intensity.
I for certain know a lot of women who had the similar experiences to the women in the TV series. I also know a few women who actually lived through the TV series mimicking the similar situations, perhaps minus the absolute hunk up there. Sounds pathetic? Well that's the tough reality.
I do not expect the movie to be any better than the series simply because the series brought the audience and fans through series of events that accentuate the drama tackling every issues women face on daily basis while an hour half movie can not cramp everything inside. It will be interesting to see which issues that the movie shall portray.
Yes. I will wait and see very soon (or later on DVD).


THE NEWS= SEX AND THE CITY

2 comments:

Gloria said...

I have been waiting for this too :-)

Anonymous said...

Too 'women show' if you asked me.

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...