Sunday, May 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL SISTAH

Felt like only yesterday that I held her in my arms..she was a chubby baby and we all loved to pinch her chubby cheeks...now 25 years later..she's grown to be a beautiful woman. Even though we can't really pinch her chubby cheeks any longer, we still feel like pinching her anyway lol. My parents drove over 300km to be here with her on this day. We must celebrate with the loveliest gal in the world. She's no longer 'little'..we know that..but to us, she's still our lil gal whom we must protect from harms way. My dear little sister, Happy Birthday and we all LOVE you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice of you

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...