Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY

My Abah (My Dad),

Thank you for being there for us (family) unconditionally.

Thank you for showing us the good things in life of having a family.

Thank you for showing us what unconditional love really means.

Thank you for proteting us (your children) until today.

Thank you for all the 'hardships' that you endured having us and keeping us together.

Thank you for taking good care of mak (mom) since the day you guys got married till today.

Thank you for loving us no matter what we've become or will be.

WE ALL LOVE YOU ABAH!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Your eldest daughter

7 comments:

Joey D. said...

That is so sweet Ai! That is how I feel about my deceased father. Water is flowing from my eyes. I really miss him more than I thought I would. This day always crushes me.

thx

=[

FunkeeDeeva said...

ahhhh so so sorry.....
I am certain your late father is in a better place right now....
Thank you for reading the blog.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet indeed. I like the part when you said thank you to your dad for taking care of your mother since the day they got married until today. I can't believe there are still people who do that these day and age.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome Azi!
Your words and pics of your eats always make me smile.
Thank you!

joe

=]

Anonymous said...

i wish my daughter said that about me :-(

Anonymous said...

wow! sounds like a great family!

FunkeeDeeva said...

Thanks for all your comments

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...