Friday, June 13, 2008

ANOTHER LUNCH GALORE - FIG TREE

Oh what a surprise that I was drawn to a lunch invitation by colleagues...I had some work errands to do and usually on a friday is pretty hectic...but then again...not much can be done during friday prayers...so I tagged along....to a nearby restaurant....FIG TREE.

It was pretty cozy. The staffs were very cheerful in the afternoon...

I was hungry...really hungry....

The menu and the ambiance


The drinks...the green ones....for those who are heath freaks...green apple and celery...taste awesome to me but one of my colleagues said it tasted like "grass"...o dear...


The green drink, burger and Alio Olio


Thai Fried Kuay Teow, Nyonya fried rice and Mee Mamak (Fried Noodles)

My Chicken linguini with tomato sauce

I was very happy with the meal...again..a well chosen venue. We then went gallivanting...no really...we were doing work :-)

Oh Thank you K7! Jasamu dikenang :-)

THE FIG TREE COFFEE AND RESTAURANT
Ground Floor, Wisma Perintis
47 Jalan Dungun
Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur (Tel: 03-2089 5231/2)

Business hours: Daily, 8am to 10pm.

another blog <~~this blog stumbled upon at random spookily has my colleague's pic and his family in it..

An update: 30 july 2009: this restaurant no longer exist at the above location

This location is currently occupied by : Nerofico restaurant.

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...