Tuesday, June 17, 2008

KFC DINNER


L-R: The Salad, KFC snack plate and The Cheeeeeesy Wedges

My sister is a big fan of KFC. Of all the 'fast food' I ever asked to buy for her on my way home from work, she never once refused KFC, or Kenny Roasters (of course this is going to be in a different blog). Last few days she skipped dinner and that got me really worried. This girl has a big problem...not eating....I don't mind the 'skinny' thing, but I worry if she faints or gets sick because of insufficient nutritions. Ok, I may sound like a big 'mother' here, but she is my responsibility...and of course I love her to death. Even she's already a quarter of a century..she's still my baby sister. Anyway, enough of the soppy part, I bought her KFC. A snack plate and a bowl of salad and cheesy wedges (the wedges were for me of course..ha ha..and that explains why I am the fat one in the family). My happiest moment was to see her finished her food and we kinda 'hang' in front of the tee vee re-watching sex and the city. While bitching about work and eating away...we stopped at this.. and laughed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KFC is finger licking gooooood!!!!!!

LOL@ Samantha's comment too :-)


me,
FLG

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...