Saturday, June 21, 2008

WORK...TO THE BONE.....


The massive tender documents that needed to 'attend' to...*sigh*
I don't know why they say that "Work to the bone"....ok maybe till the day we die and all our bones are stickin out....we are still be 'working...'

A few of us made it to the office today (on our off days)...no pressure from the bosses *winks* to be here but we (the 'responsible ones) know what it takes to get things done within given stipulated deadlines and understand the fact that what we are doing here today...someone else will take the bl**** credits.

To make the best out of everything in this situation...I was thinking of ordering in some food...but a young lady in my office who happens to be an excellent cook brought some 'vermicelli noodles' and local fish crackers and they tasted awesome! SPICY FRIED BEE HOON

I had 2 (Two) big servings of those noodles and I was more than happy to continue working and forget about all of last week's sorrows...:-)
The rest of the world...HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND AND 'PARTY' TO THE BONE ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you poor thing. Didn't notice that you have to work today...

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...