Tuesday, June 10, 2008

LUNCH AT ALEXIS

I was all of a sudden swamped with proposals and tenders. The bosses were away, I thought I could breathe a bit but nooooo more work....I guess work will never end..I started writing the proposals and after around 11am I started feeling famish. I started to ask around who would want to go out of the building to get lunch. You gotta plan these things...some lazy a** just wouldn't want to leave their seats as if there are no tomorrows. So I asked the people who love food as much as I do. We decided to drive not too far away from the office but not too close. We drove in my colleague's brand spanking new Honda CRV. I have developed some kind of passion for that car. We arrived at our destination 15 minutes after 1pm. I am always fond of Alexis since years ago when they started their outlet in Bangsar. The selections are just nice. To be honest, I was craving for Alexis as soon as we got to Bangsar Shopping Centre.

The view from where we were sitting and the cover of the menu

Three fuzzy drinks: Rasberry Soda, Lime Soda and Lemon Soda

Humus and Guacamole

Humus and Half Spring Chicken (Roasted)

Lamb Wrap with vegies and tortilla

Tortilla chips and Humus and Guacamole

Light main course Salmon with salad and balsamic vinegar dressing

The dessert: Lemon pie and Crunchy delight

Once again fellas, we came back to the office happy and well energised by great lunch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos. This is the one in Bangsar Shopping Centre right?

Gloria said...

Photos looked so yummy

Anonymous said...

yumm!

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...