Saturday, July 19, 2008

GOD MUST BE ANGRY

This is a PABX pc board which got stuck by lightning in one of our sites. The cost of repair is quite hefty. Not to have it broken down on a regular basis like that...Not so good for buildings to have this kind of problems. Not easy maintaining buildings..people like us get to see the unseen things that lucky people don't get to see rather get to enjoy being in a nice building on a daily basis. People..of course just know how to complaint and be a schmuck about it..I think God must be angry at us for striking lightning on the poor pc board like that...and we the contractor had to charge our clients some obscene fees just to get this thing repaired. Oh well...it made up for the angry face of the building owner for not able to put some calls through while the rececptionist went beserk...Well ahoy good for me eh??? Yea..lightning...God must be angry...

2 comments:

Joey D. said...

Yes!
God or "life" as i call it is one of our greatest mysteries. Just go forward and leave the past behind is my motto.

=]

Anonymous said...

never came across blog over 'technical' thing and blended it with life.

congrats

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...