Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HAPPY RAMADHAN & SELAMAT BERPUASA


This year, I am anticipating Ramadhan more than usual. I don't know why. It is just a gut feeling. It is supposed to be good. We'll see how it went next month. I do'a the best for all the Muslims in this universe. I am taking this opportunity to seek for forgiveness from: everyone!
I hope this Ramadhan will bring us humility and the motivation to do good to cleanse our soul. There are enough evil and baddies in this world, I think this is the best time to take a step back and pursue pure goodness in ourselves. How 'bout that huh?

Happy fasting everyone! God bless!

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...