Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABAH (64)


On 20th July 1946, my dad was born in Taiping, Perak, Malaysia. Yes, 64 years ago! A humble man and very down to earth. Served our country for 30 years with impeccable record and retired now.

I called him up this morning and he sounded as cheerful as ever.

When I heard his voice this morning, my heart felt soothed and happy.

A couple of years back, I wrote these blogs: Happy Fathers' day and HAPPY 62 ABAH. There were quite a few people were touched by it.

This year I have another list to thank you:
Thank you for trying to save me from debts and hardships even when I should be able to support and take care of myself.
Thank you for being there when no one else ever offer me the support, yours and mom are more than sufficient.
Thank you for being with Mak (Mom) until this day.
Thank you for taking care all of us (Haleal, Hakim, Ita and I)
Thank you for all your do'a and prayers for our well being.

WE LOVE YOU!

This weekend we will celebrate.

Well Abah, HAPPY 64th BIRTHDAY and I'm the luckiest person in the world for having such a wonderful dad!!!! I also thank God almighty Allah for giving you great health and happiness. Amin

1 comment:

Joey D. said...

Well done Funkee 1! You have a great father and you are lucky to have him still living on this planet. I am jealous for both of my parents are no longer here. But they are still in my ram, lolz. Happy belated B~Day Abah!!! Hope that you have many more to come.

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...