Monday, June 8, 2015

FALLEN ANGELS

Today I failed to save another stray cat from a group of hungry and angry stray dogs. I could hear her voice screetching defending her small self. she didn't stand a chance. I wasn't fast enough to get out of the house to chase the thugs away. I could almost hear her life dragged out of her small body. I cried driving to work today. I feed strays; cats and dogs. These stray dogs group must be from the hungry group from far far away.. The ones I fed wouldn't hurt a soul. I curse the situation. I feel helpless. I went outside and checked the vicinity. She was dragged somewhere not to be seen. Nope I am not going to report to the so called "authorities" who are going to catch strays and put them to sleep instead. I had seen that happened way too many times I have butterflies in my stomach thinking about it. For now I can only pray for them both cats and dogs. They don't stand a chance in this ugly world. I am sorry for not able to save you little ones. May you RIP.

Dear human beings who happen to read this blog. Have mercy. Spay and Neuter your pets!!
 





Mommy and daughter no where to be seen. I suspect they are gone as well. *Sigh*

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...