Wednesday, June 10, 2015

NASI GANJA: RAIHAN NASI KANDAR

Up until a few weeks ago, I heard of Nasi Ganja but never tried or wanted to try. I know its geng Nasi Kandar but I don't know why they call it Ganja. . Sure they called it Ganja because its addictive. I was like yeah right.. A few weeks ago I went to this place RAIHAN NASI KANDAR. Nothing to shout about place, tengah panas buta, looked very uncomfortable but it has a high ceiling which promotes better ventilation as compared to a lot of other joints.
 
The Nasik was so so.. but the ayam..phoar, crispy panas and sedaps. Please la..this is not fine dining kayy..nak fine dining gi beli food magazine..KFC pon cannot lawan. Serious!
 
Today, my boss wanted to treat us for lunch. Apa lagi, makan free..bedal je lar. The queue was unbelievably long. We reached there around 12:40pm.
I pergi reserved a place since there were a few of us.
 
This time I nak try something else. I saw the sotong goreng. So I asked my boss to get me some sotong goreng.
While they (boss and his assistant boss) were talking about this and that, I was so absorbed eating. Terus senyap and hilang all potpet. Lupa all the heartaches in the world. Lupa about cruelties towards women, children and animals.
 
Toot toot toot...oh wow the ganja really is working larr.
 
Ok that's all about today's lunch. Kerja banyak ayo yo


No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...