Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A WEEKEND IN PORT DICKSON

Oh, HAPPY 2017 EVERYONE! I almost forgot my own freaking resolution to write about me, myself and I more. Well, here we go;
 
It started out on my birthday Dec 6th 2016. A great friend decided to throw me a birthday dinner (Pretty Cool Eh). She organized and 9 people turned up. That was awesome! Anyway, that birthday dinner was the turning point for all of us to really look for positives in lives. So, since we know that it may be a long while that we would be able to sit together at the same table again, we decided to plan some small get away, just for the weekend. We picked January 7th & 8th, 2017. That morning I managed to do some housekeeping and some laundry (The usual shenanigan). My sister came over to pick me up and yes happy happy joy joy I did not have to drive!

We followed the great Sungai Besi Highway just because we had to make that Starbucks pit stop. Awesome start already!

We arrived at Avillion Admiral Cove, Port Dickson around 3:30pm. Some of us were already there, some were still on their way.
After checking in, my sister and I had a little stroll around the area. We were at the Marina area so no beach there. There were quite a number of people but not as many as during festive seasons and school holidays. To me its breathable situation. Our rooms were upgraded since we took 6 rooms in total.
The view from our room.







The weather was all nice. I can't swim. What a waste.
So just strolling around like an imbecile but with happier mood.
 
I sat under the coconut tree. I hope nothing fell off from up there.

Well motivated to sing my heart out!
Later in the evening, we had some awesome seafood dinner at Embok Village by the beach. 13 of us. Real loud bunch. Everyone wanted to talk. The breeze from the sea was super amazing. We ate and talk and ate and talk until we passed 9:00pm. It was time to test our vocal chord. Karaoke Time! Yahoo!
We went to Bintang Family Karaoke
We sang until 2am.
My throat were sore but it was all worth it.



 
The next day we had breakfast and checked out. Though it felt like there were simply not enough time, we were happy and we were glad that at 48 years old, we were able to see each other again and college time seemed like yesterday.
Thank you my friends. Thank you my sister

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...