Monday, February 20, 2017

PASSENGERS (Spoilers Alert)

I watched "Arrival" before I watched this movie. If I would have watched Passengers first, I might like it more. Too bad. It supposed to be a love story but I feel there is no chemistry between Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. The plot is plausible and interesting but I feel some things are missing...oh yes...once again...its the lack of chemistry. 
Good actors sometimes do not guarantee amazing films but Fishburne got me hopeful and then the hope was deflated when I found out that his appearance was short lived. There goes my Matrix moment.
Same goes to Andy Garcia. You caught a glimpse of him only at the very last scene. Bummer. It could have been a riot.
If you still want to watch it, go ahead. Sci-fi fans can never say no to sci-fi movies. Just get ready on how much of your brain cells this movie will burn.

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...