Sunday, February 12, 2017

ARRIVAL - A MUST WATCH FOR SCI-FI FANS

I read a few raving reviews of this movie. So I had to watch it for myself. Please, before you read any further, I must emphasize that I am a Sci-Fi fan. This is because, when I am down, I watch a good Sci-Fi, then the world all of a sudden becomes better again. This movie did just that.
Well, I must admit the few scenes had me thinking,"Urghh, not another slow build up sci-fi like Interstellar (FYI: I love this movie and I watched it over and over again)". Yes, it was kind of slow build up, but I was more than willing to participate.

This movie is gorgeously filmed. Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner surely have great chemistry. Amy's expression in this movie has put her in my sci-fi A list.
I am not going to add any spoilers in this blog. If you want to read the plot, you can go to Wikipedia - Arrival. I am merely recommending this movie to those who appreciate sci-fi and time line continuum.
 
From this movie, one quote will always stay in my head: "War doesn't make winners, only widows."

Please watch this movie.

I so love it.

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...