Sunday, October 17, 2021

FAMOUS LONTONG GERAI CHE NOR CITRA RASA REVISIT

This place was introduced to me by a couple of friends. Lontong was one of the best I had in Klang Valley. Today, may be my last coming here before I permanently move somewhere southern where lontong is staple. Come early to avoid long queue. It tends to get very long especially after MCO 3. The lontong was very delicious.

Address: P20, Jalan 14/24, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Operation hours:

Friday8am–2pm
Saturday8am–2pm
Sunday8am–2pm
Monday8am–2pm
Tuesday8am–2pm
Wednesday8am–2pm
Thursday8am–2pm

Contact Number: 016-393 4085



No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...