Sunday, April 17, 2022

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write something. Ben passed away on 19th November 2021. It was on a Friday afternoon. Later I may write in detail the story. Ben's passing has put a hole in my heart and I missed him terribly. I surely hope he is in better place and no more suffering due to diabetes. Now I am left with Tuvok, Sarek, T'pol, Budak, Cyclop, Princess Leia, Oyen, Mimi and our new addition Sylvia Tilly.

RIP Benjamin Sisko
It's Ramadhan and my schedule is pretty hectic taking care of these furries and helping out my folks around the house. I wish every Muslim happy fasting. Cherish who you love when they are still alive.

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...