Friday, October 1, 2021

OUR NEW DIET - RENAL SUPPORT

 

Ahhhh here we go; After Tuvok is diagnosed with Acute Kidney Infection, his diet is changed as well. I started him on Renal support. He didn't eat it at first but he was ok today. Dah lapar betul agaknyer....Thank God...these things are not cheap either. The Diabetic kibbles are for Ben only when his BG was high. If within the ok parameter as per vet advice, I will just give Ben the normal kibbles.
Tuvok is acting back to himself again...cheeky but a bit wobbly....teringat kat Lily....where is she right now? Dead or alive? I tak tau.....she ran from home 8 years ago....she and kenit....ahhh thats another sad story...teringat kenit dropped by to say goodbye before I pindah 7 years ago.....alaaa da melodramatic pulak....nak cerita pasal kibbles ni ja...
Anyway....these kibbles are available at vets. Kalau kat shopee tu hati2 lah takut fakes....
Nampaknyer macam tuan kucing ni kene makan mee segera je lah ha ha....

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...