Monday, September 27, 2021

MR TUVOK SUB Q ROUTINE

Mr. Tuvok is not too happy with this new routine

If your kidney is screwed, you have to get dialysis machine to do the job for ya. Same with cats. So after that blood test vet put Mr. Tuvok under this Sub Q routine for 3 days and today is his 3rd day. After today he will have to come back the next 3 days for another session. Tuvok is on antibiotics for the next 7 days. At this juncture I am not at the right mind to write more about Tuvok, how we arrived at this point. Tuvok is 10 human years which makes him 60 years old hero cat I was there watching him being delivered by his momma (Lily, the stray rescued from my old office). I am certainly don't want to watch him die like his brother Mr. Spock. 
Mr. Spock passed away 30th October 2020 from UTI. Get better soon big guy.

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...